Being a Part of Your Team,
Being a Part of Your Success
Our journey to provide value-added services for information technologies started in 1999 under the leadership of Bülent Morten. Today, with many developments and improvements, this journey continues with the name BNTPRO since 2007. BNTPRO expands its reach and service network and preserves its continuous growth as one of the three value-added sister technology companies.
BNTPRO provides products and services, trainings, after-sales support, consultancy services and many more in the field of information technologies. Since the day it was founded, as well as its commercial activities, it has come to the fore with its mission to establish a qualified workforce for the sector,
BNTPRO’s footprints can be seen at communication centers, data centers, and security infrastructures of Turkey’s leading companies.
Over the years, it has brought the knowledge and experience of the World into Turkey’s IT sector as an added value. It has also provided project-based services in countries such as Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Kosovo, and Turkmenistan.
BNTPRO forms long-term and mutual trust-based business partnerships with the manufacturers it works, and through business partnerships, transfers its knowledge and experience to its customers. It continues its activities as the training and support centers of F5, Juniper Networks, Pulse Secure, and Palo Alto Networks, Google Cloud, Fortinet companies, which are in leading positions within their fields of activity.
Today, BNTPRO continues to add value to the information technology industry with its state-of-the-art laboratories, experienced team from every sector, and award-winning trainer staff.
Success is a teamwork, being a part of your team is our job.
As BNTPRO family, we ensure sustainability in line with ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management Systems Standards with our following quality policy. BNTPRO assures:
- To provide secure access to the information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- To protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information,
- Evaluating and managing the risks that may occur on the information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- To protect the credibility and brand image of the institutions,
- To apply the necessary sanctions in case of information security violation,
- To provide information security requirements rising from national, international, or sectorial regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling the requirements of relevant legislation and standards, meeting obligations arising from agreements, corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders, reducing the impact of information security threats on business / service continuity and ensuring business continuity and sustainability.
- To protect and improve the level of information security with the established control infrastructure, to provide training to develop competencies in order to increase information security awareness, to comply with our legal obligations, applicable environmental legislation, and other compliance obligations, to prevent pollution, to carry out necessary studies for the development of environmental awareness of the relevant parties and to manage all processes. Develop systems to increase its performance and to continuously improve its effectiveness.