LPPD DISCLOSURE TEXT
|Data Supervisor||BNTPRO BİLGİ VE İLETİŞİM HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ|
|Address||Değirmen Yolu Caddesi Çetinkaya Sok. N:16 Gürbüz Plaza 1. Kat Ataşehir /İstanbul|
|Contact Information||Tel:02165770268 Fax: 02165740268|
As the Data Controller, BNTPRO Bilgi ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. “BNTPRO” respects your privacy and cares about your data security. Pursuant to Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (Law) and relevant legislation, This text has been issued to inform and disclose to you regarding the purpose your personal data will be processed for, to whom and for what purpose it will be transferred, the method and legal grounds of collecting personal data as well as your other rights listed in Article 11 of the Law. Please visit the link https://www.bntpro.com/en/protecting-customer-data/privacy-policy/ to get detailed information about our personal data policy. Please visit the link https://www.bntpro.com/en/protecting-customer-data/cookie-policy/ to get detailed information about the cookies used in our website.
1. Your Personal Data and Personal Data Processing Objectives
Your name, surname, e-mail address, business and/or home address and phone number which you share through the contact form on this website are considered as personal data within the scope of the law. You consent to the processing of this data within the scope of the disclosure text by filling in the mentioned form.
Refers to any action realized on the data such as obtaining, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, recapture, classification or preventing the use of the same by non-automatic means provided that your personal data is wholly or partially a part of automatic data recording system upon the processing of such personal data.
In this context, BNTPRO processes your personal data through the website ot by other means or in physical or electronic environment in accordance with the general principles listed under article 4 of the LPPD and within the scope of the conditions to process personal data specified under articles 5 and 6 for the marketing, sales, distribution of and conducting the commercial activities (such as issuing invoices) for the products and services offered by BNTPRO, for the conduct of the processes related to information forms filled online in order to receive information about the campaigns or products and services, to offer after sales services, to create online service appointments, to receive suggestions regarding the brand, to manage customer complaints and for the data subjects to make use of the other mandatory or optional products and services.
2. Measures Regarding Personal Data
Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environments. Your personal data obtained and stored by our Company will be processed during the legal retention period or for the time required by the purpose of processing purpose if no such period has been set forth by implementing technical measures, including the administrative measures that include the necessary business processes and technical security infrastructure improvements in order to prevent exposure to unauthorized persons, sharing with third parties, loss and damage in the environments where such data is stored. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data pool by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
3. Data sharing
BNTPRO does not share your data with third parties by any means, provided that the cases where such sharing is legally required are reserved.
4. Your Rights Under the Law
As the personal data owners, you are entitled with the rights set out below under Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- To learn whether personal data has been processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately in accordance with this purpose,
- To have information about third parties to which personal data is transferred either in Turkey or abroad,
- To request correction if personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request notification of the operation made within this context to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request that personal data be deleted or destroyed even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law no. 6698 and other relevant laws and in the case that the reasons for such processing are not present any more to request that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data,
You can forward your requests and applications under the relevant legislation by the methods set out in the BNTPRO Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data and in the Data Owner Application Procedure published on the website https://www.bntpro.com/en/protecting-customer-data/related-person-recourse/
BNTPRO Bilgi ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.